Building upon the continued success of the Khyam Biker Plus & Biker Plus S.E., the NEW Khyam LocTek Dallington 3.0 has been designed to provide a brilliant touring experience with an enhanced height for extra headroom and a sewn in Groundsheet. New features include a front mesh secondary mesh door and a darker colour way for those later morning lie-ins, more sturdy and higher porch pole for enhanced stability, large rear vent with zip close option and the new rear storage compartment.
We merger of these 2 iconic models into 1 has left us with the perfect weekender, festival and motorcycle touring tent. We have maintained the pack size so it remains suitable for motorbikes, but we've increased spec of the fabric to make it even better. The new rear storage area is part of the main body of the tent, however the only way to access this is through the inner tent - so perfect for items either not in frequent use, or a great place for clothes, kit and other items you want out the way. The Dallington 3.0 has been designed with our NEW and Improved, unique Khyam Rapidex™ Quick Erect System, whereby all poles (apart from the porch) remain sewn into the flysheet and can simply be clicked into place in a matter of seconds. The tried and tested Rapidex™ System uses strong, solid fibreglass poles and durable, hard wearing joints. Due to these facts, this 3-man tent is ideal for short and long stays such as motorbiking tours, festivals, and any occasion where you need a reliable tent that can be pitched within 2 minutes! (with a little practice)
The extended front porch provides a plenty of storage space. The detachable inner-tent is created using breathable polyester to allow for a comfortable atmosphere throughout the night, preventing condensation forming. The inner-tent has a waterproof sewn-in groundsheet for added protection against those pesky insects, with ample room for 3 adults. A brilliant feature on the inner-tent is the pockets for storage of your items.
A separate SPS Groundsheet is available to purchase to cover the whole area of the Dallington 3.0. As this is an added extra, it doesn’t come included with the purchase of just the tent, but it’s worth it as it will help to keep the sewn in groundsheet clean and prolong the life of the tent.
NEW for 2024 will also see a new canopy, further extending and enhancing the usability of this sell out model.
|220cm x 180cm
Rapidex™ Quick Erect
Breathable 75D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
Grey with a Charcoal trim
Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets
|2 (with privacy curtain)
450cm x 195cm
65 x 30 x 30cm
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a Lifetime Warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period, as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are also taken into consideration. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only, as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee, including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim -
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch by using the form on the link below. - you will need your Khyam Order number (e.g. KHY123456)
If you purchased from an authorized retailer and have activated your warranty, simply get in touch by using the form on the link below. - you will need your Khyam Warranty number (e.g. KHY123456)
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team.
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or from an authorized Stockist/Retailer.
Warranty is automatically activated on all purchases direct from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
IF you purchased from a retailer, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to register your warranty, to do so, please complete this Warranty Registration Form
Khyam Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Brand-New items purchased directly from Khyam UK Ltd or an authorized retailer, it is not transferrable if you have purchased it second-hand.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today [terms and conditions apply]
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a suitable footprint groundsheet protector purchased from us to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled (or have prior written agreement to use another suitable groundsheet not purchased from us).
- You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays.
- Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and you agree that the product will not be left up overnight.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging
- You agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (*minimal/essential use of guys will be required for some models)
- The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector, however the pegs must be returned cleaned and undamaged - we may charge you if any. pegs need replacing
- We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day, the products must be returned fully dry and clean
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.