NEW FOR 2024
Our BRAND NEW and now our Flagship 'AirTek Delamere 8.0' 8-Man Inflatable Family Tent utilises the latest Khyam Inflatable technologies and showcases the very best of Innovation and Quality to offer a fortress of a family tent that can be pitched in a matter of minutes.
The 2024 Khyam Airtek Delamere 8.0 is the possibly the largest family tent on the market. It offers the ultimate in camping accommodation for up to 12 people [with additional inners], although 1 person can erect this tent on their own. With our patent-pending ‘Precision Pitch’, it isn’t hard to get the perfect pitch…….every time.
Spacious is an understatement, with it's size and features, this is super comfortable, the large generous bedroom at the rear of this inflatable tent, our largest design of tunnel tent, is set out in a 2+2+2+2 configuration. Each King-size inner tent is separated by zipped dividers, and all rooms can be opened up into 1 room if required or desired. Now with Khyams IMPROVED 'Sleep Easy+' feature, you can finally get that lie in with the Ultra Darkened bedrooms/outer-flysheet. With low level vents either side of the inners, and a huge full width rear zipped vent, there is ample airflow/ventilation that can be fully sealed in colder weather.
As there is room for 8 at the back, there is no inner sitting within your living area or hanging out the side - there are however spaces for up to 2 separate two berth inner tents in the living area, these also come ‘Wardrobe Pole Ready’.
The largest living area of any tent (with a fully sewn in groundsheet) has a massive head-height of 245cm (8 foot), giving you that spacious feel and features a huge sun roof with zipped curtains. Also available are our sliding rooflines, perfect to be in place in hot weather and can easily be slid to the side in the evening when star gazing through that huge window. Thinking ahead, we have added storage pockets on the air tubes, meaning theres 18 storage pockets already installed. The living area is further enhanced by a fully removable front dual panel, opening up the entire front section of this inflatable family tent with porch. [1st panel is a waterproof panel with door and windows, 2nd panel is a mesh panel with mesh door - this panel also zips directly to the fold flat groundsheet]
It only takes a few minutes to inflate this behemoth 8-man tent and a similar time to deflate fully, before rolling up and packing into the 150% sized carry bag, featuring our roll direct to bag feature. The high pressure Air Tubes provide a sturdy structure that allow flex in bad weather and to keep your tent from damage where others would not. Now also featuring our dual valves, you can now inflate from outside, but maintain from inside, perfect for wet days. For additional peace of mind the Khyam webbing storm straps that are pre attached, in all four corners, can be quickly deployed adding further strength to the structure as and when required. These NEW to the Market storm straps feature a dual pegging system, enhancing the Anchorage in the ground and sharing the load, giving you more strength in high winds
The AirTek Delamere 8.0 has been designed with them help of our campers, through thoughtful conversations to work out what a tent NEEDS in the modern day. This Tent does not disappoint, and has even been featured on ITV News. Check out the below features, specs and optional accessories.
- BRAND NEW Design and colour way
- Lifetime Warranty - protects you from any manufacturing defects [see T&Cs]
- Massive Head Height - at 245cm in the centre [8 foot]
- Built in anti-trip Precision Pitch - helps pitch the tent with perfect guy lines
- 4 x King Size Bedrooms [4 rear bedrooms are separated by zipped curtains]
- Improved "Sleep Easy+" Ultra light reducing bedrooms - for those late mornings
- Fold-flat zipped groundsheet at the main door to prevent tripping
- NEW style 'Floor to Floor' Rain Canopy side door providing the ultimate rain protected access
- Secondary mesh doors and front mesh panel
- Fully removable front door [variable side opening]
- Main living area tinted panoramic sun roof (with zipped curtains) to allow light in whilst providing privacy
- Large rear vent with zipped closing, able to be opened fully or sheltered
- Floor to Floor front canopy attachment zip with "weather seal"
- Floor to Floor side storage annexe zip connection with "weather seal"
- Dual Speed valves - allows you to effortlessly inflate and rapidly deflate at the push of a button, with maintenance valves on the inside.
- Ventilation everywhere - 4 low level vents within the living areas, rear mesh vent and mesh on 2 doors and mesh front panel included
- Storage Pockets - Convenient side pockets for storing your essentials in the inner tent and 18 mesh pockets in the living area
- Bedroom doors now have a secondary mesh panel within the door to help with airflow
- New and Improved high velocity Pump for rapid inflation, including additional pressure monitor valve for pressure checking
- Pump pressure relief value and pressure gauge to prevent overinflation built into the pump
- Rain Protection on all exterior zips - stops any rain seeping through
- NEW Khyam Connect strips on all air tubes - Convenient for hanging your lighting, roof liners and other accessories
- Pre-angled Gothic arch Beams - Achieve greater internal space and improved structure
- Weatherweave Pro 6,000 Fabric - 150 Denier construction with 6,000mm HH rating
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - zipped down for variable level of opening
Optional Extras Available:
- Floor to Floor Zipped Canopy Enclosure - given an enhanced sheltered living space
- NEW design Living Area Carpet - helps with comfort and noise reduction
- SPS Footprint Groundsheet - protects your tents sewn in groundsheet
- Concertina sliding Roof Liners - Helps reduce condensation, improves tent temperature
- Floor to Floor Zipped Front Inflatable Canopy - increasing living space
- Floor to Floor Zipped side storage annexe - for use as storage or toilet area
- BRAND NEW Zip on Sun Sail with coated fabric to keep cool and shaded
8 (up to 12 with additional inners)
3 including the fully removable front dual panel
Of these doors, all have secondary mesh doors (fully removable front door has a secondary mesh panel that can also be removed)
AirTek Inflatable Technology with DUAL rapid inflation and deflation valves
150 Denier Poly Oxford 'Weather Weave Pro'
High tensile Front & Rear double anchor storm straps, with metal reinforced pegging D rings
Precision Pitch – Double connection adjustable side webbing straps, to add additional support, can be unclipped and stowed against the tent in calm weather. Leaving the black base strap pegged in at the correct distance
Dark Grey with light grey roof and black mud skirt
Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organizer pockets
Mesh Pockets on living area tubes, 9 on each side of the tent (18 total) and 6 pockets on the inner tent outer side
NEW and improved high pressure valve with built in pressure gauge and pressure release valve. Also included is a separate pressure monitor that can be used to check pressures of air tubes
Zipped cable entry management system in place on both sides of the tent
Black beading conveniently placed on AirTunes, design to clip to, attached accessories and connect the sliding roof liners to.
587 x 725 cm
84 x 67 x 67cm
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a Lifetime Warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period, as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are also taken into consideration. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only, as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee, including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim -
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch by using the form on the link below. - you will need your Khyam Order number (e.g. KHY123456)
If you purchased from an authorized retailer and have activated your warranty, simply get in touch by using the form on the link below. - you will need your Khyam Warranty number (e.g. KHY123456)
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team.
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or from an authorized Stockist/Retailer.
Warranty is automatically activated on all purchases direct from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
IF you purchased from a retailer, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to register your warranty, to do so, please complete this Warranty Registration Form
Khyam Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Brand-New items purchased directly from Khyam UK Ltd or an authorized retailer, it is not transferrable if you have purchased it second-hand.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today [terms and conditions apply]
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a suitable footprint groundsheet protector purchased from us to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled (or have prior written agreement to use another suitable groundsheet not purchased from us).
- You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays.
- Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and you agree that the product will not be left up overnight.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging
- You agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (*minimal/essential use of guys will be required for some models)
- The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector, however the pegs must be returned cleaned and undamaged - we may charge you if any. pegs need replacing
- We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day, the products must be returned fully dry and clean
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.