2021 AirTek 8 Pro Inflatable Tent - 8 Man Tent
Looking for the latest 4 bedroom, 8 man tent and you like the idea of a modern blow up, inflatable model? Meet the AWARD WINNING AirTek 8 Pro - Easily accommodating up to 10 people, our flagship 8-man inflatable tent. In fact, this is our largest, 4 bedroom, family tunnel tent - perfect for a staycation with your family and friends!
A (2+2+2+2 king-size) 4 bedroom tent with living area and porch, accommodating 8 people as standard, and easily up to 10 people if needed, our blow up AirTek 8 Pro is an 8 man tent that utilises the latest Khyam Inflatable technologies and showcases the very best quality and UK design innovation.
This air tent, the largest in our inflatable tunnel tent range, is PACKED with features, some of which are unique to this Khyam range of blow up air tents, as well as an array of accompanying accessories.
The Khyam AirTek 8 Pro, 8 berth - inflatable tunnel tent offers is a truly palatial family air tent that can blow up and be pitched in a matter of minutes. It really is the most versatile blow up, pump up inflatable tent on the market today.
Our 2021 Flagship AirTek 8 Pro 8-Man Inflatable Tent utilises the latest Khyam Inflatable technologies and showcases the very best of Innovation and Quality to offer a truly palatial family tent that can be pitched in a matter of minutes.
NEW features and updated in 2020 include a brand new matching colourway, with the main flysheet colours blending in with the Airtubes giving this a much more fashion forward and grand look. Other new features include full zip up windows, reduced door thresholds (on the tent and bedrooms), increased mesh and increased door sizes.
Commended in the Best Large Family Tent category of the Camping Magazine Editor’s Choice Awards 2019, our Khyam Airtek 8 Pro is the perfect family tent. It offers the ultimate in camping accommodation for up to 8 people, although 1 person can erect this tent on their own. With our patent-pending ‘Precision Pitch’, it isn’t hard to get the perfect pitch…….every time.
Spacious and super comfortable, the large generous bedroom at the rear of this inflatable tent, our largest design of tunnel tent, is set out in a 2+2+2 configuration. Each King-size inner tent is separated by zipped dividers, and all rooms can be opened up into 1 room if required or desired. Now with Khyams 'Sleep Easy' feature, you can finally get that lie in with the Darkened bedrooms/outer-flysheet.
A separate two berth inner tent sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly. This Inner can also be used as a Wardrobe as this comes ‘Wardrobe Pole Ready’.
The large living area (with a fully sewn in groundsheet) has a massive head-height, giving you that spacious feel and features our patent-pending panoramic 'Vista Doors' which when rolled up, fully open up the whole side of the living area, a unique feature, ideal for those hot summer days and warm evenings [an optional Side Pole System can be purchased allowing the Vista Doors to be converted to a set of sun canopies]. These doors also have a secondary mesh door, making this the most ventilated tent on the Market. The living area is further enhanced by a fully removable front panel opening up the entire front section of this inflatable family tent with porch.
It only takes a few minutes to effortlessly inflate this 8 man tent and a similar time to deflate fully, before rolling up and packing into the generously sized carry bag. The high pressure Air Tubes provide a sturdy structure that allow flex in bad weather and to keep your tent from damage where others would not. For additional peace of mind the Khyam webbing storm straps that are pre attached, in all four corners, can be quickly deployed adding further strength to the structure as and when required.
6 including the fully removable front panel full width door, vista doorway system and internal dividing door.
Of these doors, 5 have secondary mesh doors (fully removable front door can be replaced with an optional mesh panel)
All doors have windows with zipped privacy curtains
AirTek Inflatable Technology with rapid inflation and deflation valves
Breathable 150D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
Vapour Blue Grey, Plum Kitten Grey, Jet Black
Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets
2-way stirrup pump included (with pressure gauge and pressure release valve)
Cable entry management system in place
High quality webbing straps provide precision pitching
460 x 800 cm
89 x 58 x 68cm
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
Khyam Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Brand-New items purchased directly from Khyam.co.uk or a recommended retailer.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today [terms and conditions apply]
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a suitable footprint groundsheet protector purchased from us to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled (or have prior written agreement to use another suitable groundsheet not purchased from us).
- You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays.
- Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and you agree that the product will not be left up overnight.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging
- You agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled.
- The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector, however the pegs must be returned cleaned and undamaged - we may charge you if any. pegs need replacing
- We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day, the products must be returned fully dry and clean
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.