2021 AirTek 7 Inflatable Tent Bronze Bundle
Our updated and upgraded 2020 AirTek tents now include the AirTek 7. This 6-10 Man Inflatable Tent utilises the latest Khyam Inflatable technologies and showcases the very best of Innovation and Quality to offer a truly palatial family tent that can be pitched in a matter of minutes.
NEW features and updated for 2020 include a brand new colour matching colourway, with the main flysheet colours blending in the with the Airtubes giving this a much more fashion award and grand look. Other new features include full zip up windows, reduced door thresholds (on the tent and bedrooms), increased mesh and increased door sizes.
The Khyam Airtek 7 is the perfect family tent. It offers the Ultimate in camping accommodation for up to 10 people (6 people as standard), although 1 person can erect this tent on their own. With our patent-pending ‘Precision Pitch’, it isn’t hard to get the perfect pitch…….every time.
Spacious and super comfortable, the large generous bedroom at the rear of this inflatable tent, is set out in a 2+2+2 configuration. Each King-size inner tent is separated by zipped dividers, and all rooms can be opened up into 1 room if required or desired. Now with Khyams 'Sleep Easy' feature, you can finally get that lie in with the Darkened bedrooms/outer-flysheet.
2 separate two berth inner tent is available to purchase and either sits in the front of the living area and can be set up or taken down as required, or within the side storage area - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly. This Inner for the main living area can also be used as a Wardrobe as this comes ‘Wardrobe Pole Ready’.
The large living area (with a fully sewn in groundsheet) has a massive head-height, giving you that spacious feel. The 2 side doors also have a secondary mesh door, making this a well ventilated tent. The living area is further enhanced by a fully removable front panel opening up the entire front section of this inflatable family tent with porch.
It only takes a few minutes to effortlessly inflate this 6 man tent and a similar time to deflate fully, before rolling up and packing into the generously sized carry bag. The high pressure Air Tubes provide a sturdy structure that will cope with the worst of the weather. For additional peace of mind the Khyam webbing storm straps that are pre attached, in all four corners, can be quickly deployed adding further strength to the structure as and when required.
Berth: 6 (Up to 10 with optional extras)
Doors: 2 including the fully removable front panel full width door (plus an internal dividing door
Poles: AirTek Inflatable Technology with rapid inflation and deflation valves
Flysheet: Breathable 150D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
Guy Ropes: High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
Colour: Vapour Blue Grey, Plum Kitten Grey, Jet Black
Inner Tent: Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets
Hydrostatic Head: 5000mm
Porch Groundsheet: Clip-in (included)
Pump: 2-way stirrup pump included
Cable Entry: Cable entry management system in place
Precision Pitch: High quality webbing straps provide precision pitching
Overall Footprint: 555 x 765 cm
Pack Size: 89x59x70cm
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today.
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a footprint groundsheet protector to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. . You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays. Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and the product should not be left up overnight. If, when ordering your Tent or Awning you choose to buy a footprint groundsheet protector from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded if you return both items to us. You also agree to retain all the original packaging and you agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector). We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day.
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- If you do not retain the original packaging and we have a cardboard box delivered to you for the return then you will be charged a £10.00 fee.
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.