AirTek Kamper Pro 2 SPS Footprint Groundsheet
Look after your tent/awning by providing protection with this AirTek Kamper Pro 2 SPS Footprint Groundsheet
This universal stone protection groundsheet packs up small, aided with a tie, and will easily fit into the tent/awning bag. It also provides added protection with a Hydrostatic Head of 10,000mm!
Key Features > Easily hosed down > Provides protection against rocks and sharp stones > Cut to size > Eyelets to peg into the ground
Technical Specifications > Hydrostatic Head: 10,000mm > Material: Polyethylene
Compatible With > Hexadome
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
Khyam Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Brand-New items purchased directly from Khyam.co.uk or a recommended retailer.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today [terms and conditions apply]
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a suitable footprint groundsheet protector purchased from us to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled (or have prior written agreement to use another suitable groundsheet not purchased from us).
- You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays.
- Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and you agree that the product will not be left up overnight.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging
- You agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled.
- The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector, however the pegs must be returned cleaned and undamaged - we may charge you if any. pegs need replacing
- We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day, the products must be returned fully dry and clean
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.