Igloo 2.0 Fast Pitch Tent - 3 Man Tent
Meet possibly the Oldest Tent Model in the World!
Now utilising our unique Khyam 'Rapidex™' technology and showcasing the very best of innovation and quality, the Igloo was originally designed released for sale in 1989, and therefore is the most tried and tested tent on the market today.
“A touring tent used from the desert to the North Pole.”
“Built to go to the ends of the world at a down to earth price.”
In many respects, the Khyam Igloo is a revolutionary tent within the Khyam Range. The Igloo first came to the market in 1989, since then, not much has changed, even now, 30 year old Igloos are still being used by avid campers around the globe. This is possibly the oldest tent model in the World!!!!
For 2020, we have introduced a brand new colourway and upgraded the specification. The Igloo has always been one of our most popular tents that utilises the Khyam Rapidex™ Quick Erect System, whereby all poles remain sewn into the flysheet and can simply be clicked into place in a matter of seconds. The Igloo’s pitching and striking take a matter of minutes so you know that you are free to move between sites with ease. The tried and tested Rapidex™ System uses strong, solid fibreglass poles and durable, hard wearing nylon auto joints. Due to these facts, this 3-man tent is ideal for festivals, auto-touring, or any occasion when you need a reliable tent that can be erected within 30 seconds!
The front and back porch provides a nice area to store your gear or have your morning cuppa! The inner-tent is created using breathable polyester to allow for a comfortable atmosphere throughout the night, preventing condensation forming. The inner-tent has a waterproof sewn-in groundsheet for added protection against those pesky insects, with ample room for 3 adults. A helpful feature on the inner-tent is the pockets for storage of your items. There’s extra storage space to the rear of the inner-tent too due to the Igloo’s hexagonal shape. Now for the technical jargon – the Igloo benefits from using the Khyam commissioned WeatherWeave Pro Flysheet with taped seams, and additional polyurethane coating ensures excellent hydrostatic performance.
Instructional Downloads - Video - PDF
Rapidex™ Quick Erect
Breathable 75D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
Charcoal with a Grey trim
Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets
|2 (with privacy curtain)|
78 x 18 x 18cm
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
Khyam Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Brand-New items purchased directly from Khyam.co.uk or a recommended retailer.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today [terms and conditions apply]
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a suitable footprint groundsheet protector purchased from us to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled (or have prior written agreement to use another suitable groundsheet not purchased from us).
- You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays.
- Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and you agree that the product will not be left up overnight.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging
- You agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled.
- The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector, however the pegs must be returned cleaned and undamaged - we may charge you if any. pegs need replacing
- We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day, the products must be returned fully dry and clean
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.