AirTek Kamper XC Inflatable Drive Away Campervan Awning
With LIMITED STOCK left and back by popular demand, this is now our only inflatable left in stock for this season; the Khyam AirTek Kamper XC Inflatable Drive Away Campervan Awning is a long standing favourite and is one or the largest blow up, inflatable awnings on the market.
This ‘Tried & Tested’ air awning showcases the very best of Khyam’s innovations with its AirTek Inflatable and patent-pending ‘Precision Pitch’ systems, offering a truly palatial family awning that can be pitched in a matter of minutes.
Whether you have a VW Camper, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, Transporter, California, Caddy or Crafter, a Mazda Bongo, Fiat Doblo or Ducato, Renault Kangoo or Traffic, Ford Transit, Mercedes Vito or Marco Polo, Vauxhall Vivaro, Toyota Hiace, Peugeot Boxer, Citroen Berlingo or Relay, Nissan Elgrand, Toyota Alphard, SUV or in fact anything else - this AirTek Kamper XC Inflatable Drive Away Campervan Awning is covered by our lifetime warranty, can be bought on finance and benefits from our 30 day money back guarantee.
For the finest freestanding, camper awnings and driveaway awnings for campervans, campers, vans and motorhomes, buy direct from us here at Khyam UK, while they're in stock, without delay!
The Khyam AirTek Kamper XC 2-Man Inflatable Drive Away Awning is the largest awning in our Inflatable Awning Range, and 1 of the largest on the market
The Khyam Airtek Kamper XC is the perfect drive away campervan awning that offers the ultimate in camping accommodation for up to 4 people (if you purchase the optional 2 berth inner tent), although 1 person can erect this tent on their own. With our patent-pending ‘Precision Pitch’, it isn’t hard to get the perfect pitch……every time.
Spacious and super comfortable, each double inner tent now comes with Khyam's 'Sleep Easy' feature, so you can finally get that lie in with the darkened bedrooms/outer-flysheet.
An optional separate two berth inner tent is available to purchase and sits in the rear, and can be set up or taken down as required - increasing sleeping accommodation or living space accordingly.
The large living area (with a fully sewn in groundsheet) has a massive head-height, giving you that spacious feel. The side door also has a secondary mesh door, making this a highly ventilated tent. The living area is further enhanced by making use of your Canopy Poles, which come included, to open up the front.
It only takes a few minutes to effortlessly inflate this campervan awning and a similar time to deflate fully, before rolling up and packing into the generously sized carry bag. Our air system is simple, speedy and strong, allowing you to inflate the four individual tubes in next to no time. With an effortless push of a button, the valve opens up and releases the air in seconds; perfect for a quick striking down time or to relieve any over-inflation. With the adjustable webbing straps there will be no kinking in your Khyam Inflatable, granting a clean and smooth finish.
Twin J-Doors on the connection tunnel allows for easier accessibility on each side of the awning meaning no muddy footprints inside your awning.
The AirTek Kamper XC benefits from the Khyam Commissioned 150D Weatherweave Pro Polyester with taped seams and additional polyurethane which ensures an excellent Hydrostatic Performance of 6000mm.
2 (4 with optional inner tent)
2 (and an internal drive away door)
AirTek Inflatable Tubes (with fibreglass porch pole)
Breathable 150D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
|Vapour Blue Grey, Plum Kitten Grey, Jet Black|
Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets
Figure of 8 Strips:
Cable entry management system in place
2-way stirrup pump included
605 x 350 cm
85 x 53 x 48cm
How do I connect this awning to my vehicle? Click HERE.
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today.
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a footprint groundsheet protector to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. . You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays. Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and the product should not be left up overnight. If, when ordering your Tent or Awning you choose to buy a footprint groundsheet protector from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded if you return both items to us. You also agree to retain all the original packaging and you agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector). We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day.
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.