Motordome Sleeper Lite Quick Pitch 4 Man Drive Away Awning
Following on from the 20+ years success of the Motordome Sleeper, we now bring you the Sleeper Lite Quick Erect Drive Away Campervan Awning! It has had a weight reduction on the original as well as a major reduction in pack size too. This ‘Tried & Tested’ awning showcases the very best of Khyam’s innovations with the unique and patented ‘Rapidex™’system, offering one of the lightest awnings of its size/specification that can be pitched in a matter of minutes. Covered by our LIFETIME WARRANTY and an unrivalled pitching and striking time that no other system can match, this awning is the awning for you.
Brand NEW for 2022, the Motordome Sleeper Lite is 1 of the largest in the Khyam Quick Erect Awning Range and by far 1 of the lightest awning in our collection. The Sleeper has a generous footprint of 530 x 300cm allowing for ample room; whether you require additional living space, storage area, or even extra sleeping space! Packing down into a newly upgraded and reinforced 105 x 30 x 30cm carry bag, the Sleeper Lite makes an ideal touring awning.
Twin J-Doors on the connection tunnel allow for easier accessibility on either side of the awning. AirFlow Doorways are featured via the main doorway and secondary J-Doors with the use of a separately zipped, full length, integral mesh doorway. This allows the main door and secondary J-Door to be opened fully, exposing a full mesh ventilation panel.
Now for the technical stuff! The Sleeper benefits from using Khyam Commissioned 75D WeatherWeave Pro Flysheet with taped seams, and additional polyurethane ensures an excellent hydrostatic performance of 5000mm!! The Rapidex™ Quick Erect Pole System means that all poles remain sewn-in to the flysheet when the tent is packed away. To pitch you simply unfold the tent and lock the joints into place within a matter of seconds. The tried and tested Rapidex™ System uses strong, sold fibreglass poles and durable, hard wearing nylon joints. So, with a little practice the Sleeper Lite can be erected in a few minutes!
4 (and an internal drive away door)
Rapidex™ Quick Erect Solid Fibre Glass
Breathable 75D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
Light Grey Roof, Dark Grey Walls with a Black trim
4 berth breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets
'Optional Extra' Clip in (bathtub)
Figure of 8 Strips:
530 x 300 cm
105 x 30 x 30cm
The Sleeper Lite is both Campervan and Caravan compatible, benefiting from a drive away ability to leave a standalone awning on the pitch on your days out. Featuring the Khyam Tailored Vehicle Connection Tunnel (design registration 4029632). All Khyam connection tunnels allow the sliding door of your Camper, Panel-van Conversion and Motorhome to open fully within the confines of the connection tunnel* - there'll be no need to move fabric out of the way when opening the door. Uniquely shaped and tailored, the panels on each side of the tunnel fit snugly against the side of your camper, pegging it securely into place via a fully adjustable pegging loops.
All Khyam awnings follow the EcoPitch standard by which all the features of the awning are both ergonomically and strategically positioned to offer maximum user space and comfort for a minimum pitch space.
*Based on a survey of the most popular Campervan, Panelvan and Motorhome models currently available on the U.K. market. Always carefully check door travel prior to first time use. If in doubt, contact us directly for
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
Khyam Lifetime Warranty is only applicable to Brand-New items purchased directly from Khyam.co.uk or a recommended retailer.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today [terms and conditions apply]
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a suitable footprint groundsheet protector purchased from us to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled (or have prior written agreement to use another suitable groundsheet not purchased from us).
- You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays.
- Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and you agree that the product will not be left up overnight.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging
- You agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled.
- The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector, however the pegs must be returned cleaned and undamaged - we may charge you if any. pegs need replacing
- We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day, the products must be returned fully dry and clean
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.