2021 Hexadome Quick Erect Drive Away Awning
NEW to our collection: The Khyam 2021 Hexadome Quick Erect Drive Away Awning showcases some unique innovations -with its panoramic mesh views, this awning will suit the hottest climates. Also featuring the very best of Khyam’s innovations with the unique and patented ‘Rapidex™’ system, offering a truly palatial shelter awning that can be pitched in a matter of minutes. With an unrivalled pitching and striking time that no other system can match, this awning is the awning for you.
Whether you have a VW Camper, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, Transporter, California, Caddy, a Mazda Bongo, Fiat Doblo, Renault Kangoo or Traffic, Mercedes Vito or Marco Polo, Vauxhall Vivaro, Toyota Hiace, Citroen Berlingo, Nissan Elgrand, Toyota Alphard - this Khyam 2021 Hexadome Quick Erect Drive Away Awning is covered by our lifetime warranty, can be bought on finance and benefits from our 30 day money back guarantee.
For the finest freestanding, camper awnings and driveaway awnings for campervans, campers, vans and motorhomes, buy direct from us here at Khyam UK on pre-order, without delay!
Brand new for 2020, the Hexadome Dedicated Drive Away Awning offers a very stylish, hexagonally shaped campervan awning. Operating around the Ridgidome Quick Erect System, the Hexadome is not only exceptionally quick and easy to erect but also offers generous, family friendly living space.
A total of three doorways allow for very easy use of space and feature AirFlow Doorways. This allows the upper section of each doorway, and three windows, to be unzipped to exposing a full mesh ventilation panel. Five large full (zip open/close) roof mesh panels easily control air flow and regulate heat in the awning.
The fully waterproof sewn-in groundsheet in the Hexadome gives added protection against those pesky insects and the typical camping weather! Exterior Doorway Protection Canopies on the living area doorways, shelter the doorways from the elements.
The Hexadome benefits from using Khyam Commissioned - 150D Ripstop WeatherWeave Pro Polyester with fully taped seams. Fabrics have multiple polyurethane coatings ensuring an excellent hydrostatic performance in excess of 5000mm!! The Rapidex™ Quick Erect Pole System means that the majority of poles remain sewn-in to main unit when the awning is packed away. To pitch you simply unfold the awning and lock the joints into place within a matter of seconds. Fitting the additional flysheet is simple and quick. The tried and tested Rapidex™ System uses strong, sold fibreglass poles and durable, hard wearing nylon joints. So, with a little practice your Hexadome will be erected in a matter of minutes!
Up to 4 (Optional 2 berth half size inner available)
5 (3 with mesh)
Rapidex™ Quick Erect (Solid Fibre Glass & Aluminium)
Breathable 150D RipStop Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
Light Grey Roof, Dark Grey Walls with a Black trim
Mesh Panels on all 6 sides, with 5 mesh roof vents - all with zip covers
Figure of 8 Strips:
|Cable Entry: ||Cable entry management system in place|
Spare Auto & Manual Joint included
530 x 300 cm
110 x 35 x 35cm
The Hexadome is both Campervan and Caravan compatible, benefiting from a drive away ability to leave a standalone awning on the pitch on your days out. Featuring the Khyam Tailored Vehicle Connection Tunnel (design registration 4029632). All Khyam connection tunnels allow the sliding door of your Camper, Panel-van Conversion and Motorhome to open fully within the confines of the connection tunnel* - there'll be no need to move fabric out of the way when opening the door. Uniquely shaped and tailored, the panels on each side of the tunnel fit snugly against the side of your camper, pegging it securely into place via a fully adjustable pegging loops.
All Khyam awnings follow the EcoPitch standard by which all the features of the awning are both ergonomically and strategically positioned to offer maximum user space and comfort for a minimum pitch space.
*Based on a survey of the most popular Campervan, Panelvan and Motorhome models currently available on the U.K. market. Always carefully check door travel prior to first time use. If in doubt, contact us directly for assistance.
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today.
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a footprint groundsheet protector to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. . You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays. Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and the product should not be left up overnight. If, when ordering your Tent or Awning you choose to buy a footprint groundsheet protector from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded if you return both items to us. You also agree to retain all the original packaging and you agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector). We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day.
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.