Highlander - 3 Man Tent
Looking for the perfect 3 man touring tent? Meet the Khyam Highlander, 3 man tent - At only 17 seconds, the fastest erecting 3 man touring tent on the market today!
Our Highlander touring tent offers a truly modest 3 person tent that can be pitched in a matter of seconds, and we say it again, is one of the quickest erecting tent on the market today at only 17 seconds.
Utilising our unique Khyam 'Rapidex™' quick erect pole system technology and showcases the very best in UK design and innovation, this Highlander touring tent is designed for 1 person to quickly pitch up and strike down, creating the ultimate tourer.
With only limited availability this year, they won't be for sale for very long. So go on, grab yourself a winner before it's too late - you won't regret it one little bit!
The Khyam Highlander is yet another one of our models benefiting from the unique Khyam Rapidex™ Quick Erect System. The Highlander is a classic that has for many years been a firm favourite within the Khyam brand. We have introduced a brand new colourway and upgraded the specification adding panoramic front porch windows with internal privacy curtains and a porch skylight ideal for a bit of evening star gazing. The Highlander’s pitching and striking takes a matter of minutes so you know that you are free to move between sites with ease. Due to these facts, this 3-man tent is ideal for festivals, auto-touring, or any occasion when you need a reliable tent that can be ready in seconds.
The Khyam Rapidex™ Quick Erect System mean all poles remain sewn into the flysheet and can simply be clicked into place in a matter of seconds. The tried and tested Rapidex™ System uses strong, solid fibreglass poles and durable, hard wearing nylon auto joints. So, with a little practice the Highlander can be erected in within 30 seconds!! The front porch provides a nice area to store your gear or have your morning cuppa!
The detachable inner-tent is created using breathable polyester to allow for a comfortable atmosphere throughout the night, preventing condensation forming. The inner-tent has a waterproof sewn-in groundsheet for added protection against those pesky insects, with ample room for 3 adults. A brilliant feature on the inner-tent is the pockets for storage of your items. A separate SPS Groundsheet is available to purchase to cover the whole area of the Highlander. As this is an added extra it doesn’t come included with the purchase of just the tent, but it’s worth it as is ensures your belongings are kept clean and dry in the porch area.
Now for the technical element – the Highlander benefits from using the Khyam commissioned WeatherWeave Pro Flysheet with taped seams, and additional polyurethane coating ensures excellent hydrostatic performance.
Instructional Downloads - Video - PDF
2 (all with privacy curtains)
Solid Fibreglass RAPIDEX system
Breathable 75D Weather Weave Pro Polyester
High-visibility with double shock corded pegging points
|Charcoal with a Grey trim|
|Breathable polyester with sewn-in groundsheet and organiser pockets|
195 x 315 cm
80 x 19 x 19cm
For purchases made in 2020 and onwards, we offer a lifetime warranty on your Khyam Product(s).
For more than 30 years, here at Khyam, we've engineered innovative tents, awnings and equipment for camping and outdoors, all of which we build to last. This is why we provide a product guarantee for every single item’s reasonable lifetime, at no additional cost. We at Khyam (UK) Ltd will therefore guarantee to undertake a review of all product returns and assess them individually based on their usage. If we find a genuine fault or defect in your item that shouldn’t be there, based on normal use, then we’ll repair or replace it for free – no questions asked. But, if that 20-year-old tent of yours has seen more summits than hot dinners, then it might be time to buy a new one! In any case, we’ll review each case and will let you know if we can fix or replace it.
The Product Lifetime Guarantee does not apply for any specific period as each of our products have different expected lifetimes. As an example, a highly technical RAPIDEX awning will have a different expected product lifetime to a standard awning. Other factors are taken into consideration also. We have produced a general guidance matrix for expected product lifetimes here. Please note that the matrix is for guidance and information purposes only as we will assess each individual item and the applicability of the Product Lifetime Guarantee based on a number of factors.
You can find out more about our Product Lifetime Guarantee including the FAQs for all Khyam products here.
How to Claim
Contact the store or website that you bought the product from. You’ll need to have your proof of purchase ready and your retailer will then work with us on your claim.
If you bought the item directly from us, simply get in touch with by using this form
For claims made in the first 30 days, the product will be replaced with a new model, after 30 days, the product will be repaired. If we cannot repair it though, then the item will be replaced. If a claim is also made in the first 60 days, we will cover all transport/delivery costs, after 60 days, you are responsible for getting the product back to us, and back to you again.
You’re also well covered as this guarantee doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
If you still have questions or want to have more information on our Product Lifetime Guarantee, then feel free to contact our customer services team through our website on www.khyam.co.uk
Please note, the lifetime warranty is only valid if you purchased your product from Khyam (UK) Ltd or if the product was purchased from a retailer who purchased the product from Khyam (UK) Ltd.
We're so confident that Khyam UK will give you the best products that we're willing to let you try one for 30 days. To book your trial, simply place your order via our website today.
Here's more info about how it all works:
1. Buy a KHYAM tent or awning from us via this website.
2. We’ll deliver straight to your home.
3. Erect your tent and awning to fully inspect it and see what features it offers.
4. If you’re not happy, message us! Our Customer Service Team will work with you to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
5. *NEW* If you buy using our KLARNA "Buy Now, Pay in 30 Days", you will be able to view your product without needing to pay a penny upfront
If after 30 days we can’t find a way to make you happy, we’ll take the product back and reimburse your purchase price, less any uplift charges if you ask us to come and collect. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions*, but here are some key points to be aware of:
- This trial is available only for orders placed directly with Khyam (UK) Ltd Trading as Khyam.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to use a footprint groundsheet protector to prevent your tent or awning becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. . You agree not to use the tent or awning for camping, overnight accommodation, touring or holidays. Pitching of the tent or awning is strictly for inspection purposes only and the product should not be left up overnight. If, when ordering your Tent or Awning you choose to buy a footprint groundsheet protector from us for the duration of the trial, the value paid will also be refunded if you return both items to us. You also agree to retain all the original packaging and you agree not to untie and use the guy lines to prevent them becoming unnecessarily stained or soiled. (The Tent/Awning is ok to be pegged out with the pegs provided on top of a footprint groundsheet protector). We recommend erecting/inspecting your Tent/Awning on a dry and clear day.
- The trial will apply to any NEW Tent or Awning listed on this website, including those with package deals.
- Any product described as a Clearance Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the item(s), they must be returned in the original packaging; guy lines must be unused, and all items that were included upon delivery must be included in the return dry and unsoiled. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition (excluding pegs and footprint groundsheets).
- Any items returned may be subject to inspection prior to refund.
*Terms and Conditions for orders made via a stockist may vary.